Oceans 7 Challenge
- North Channel: between Ireland and Scotland, 21 miles (34 km)
- Cook Strait: between New Zealand’s North and South Islands, 16 miles (26km)
- Moloka’i Channel: between Moloka’i and O’ahu, 27 miles (44km)
- English Channel: between England and France, 21 miles (34km)
- Catalina Channel: between Santa Catalina Island and Los Angeles, 21 miles (34km)
- Tsugaru Strait: between the Japanese islands of Honshu and Hokkaido, 12 miles (20km)
- Strait of Gibraltar: between Spain and Morocco, 10 miles (16km).
Our Irish mixed-relay team has successfully completed four of the seven channels to date:
the English, North, Catalina Channels & the Tsugaru Strait.
Well done Team!
Oceans 7 Challenge Progress To Date (4/7)
Read their blog-posts, see their pics and videos: